9/09/2009

The worst thing about disney/marvel-

-is the awful fanart it's producing.

seriously.

mouse ears on wolverine, quite frankly, sucks as an image on paper and lacks any kind of positive creativity that this crossover/amalgamation demands. I would take, "Nick, are you using your powers again?" artwork over any and all disney/marvel art out there right now. I would take it and love it.

it's not like i care about the company or the buyout. Marvel has sucked for a long time. if johnson and johnson were to buy out disney, i would be completely indifferent about the issue. but let there be less mickey-wolverines running around the internet- and more band-aid mutants.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, not ALL Disney/Marvel combos are bad. What about...Goofy plus Cyclops..."Goops". You like goops, don'tcha? Don'tcha, kiddo? Come on...I see a little smile there, Mr. goopy goops. Tickle tickle Goop goop goop, yeah, that's a smile, that's the Fennewalde I like to see, all giggly and --

    Whoa. Sorry about that. I think the sheer, profound gayness of the name "Planet Walde" affected me for a second there. I'll try to keep things under control from now on.

    Welcome to the blogosphere, Fen. I shall try to join you here shortly, heh heh.

    ReplyDelete